Anime Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Rules

Go down

Site Rules Empty Site Rules

Post by Raiden March 7th 2013, 6:33 pm

I use a PS3 and it has a character limit, thus limiting how much can be typed. So the rules will be in multiple posts. Sorry~

The Rules
[i]These rules may change at any time. Also, breaking of rules may result in a warning and/or a site ban.

1) Spam: Avoid it at all costs. It leaves the screen filled with alphabet soup of a post. Examples: Smiley Abuse, Caps Abuse, Punctation Abuse, Capitalizing every word in a post, etc. Posting an off-topic post will fall under this as well.

Raiden
Admin
Admin

https://animeadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Site Rules Empty Re: Site Rules

Post by Raiden March 7th 2013, 6:44 pm

2) Multi-Posting: This isn't neccesary, as I am not likely to touch user threads for inactivty, unless it hasn't been posted on for eons, in that case I will contact the thread owner, and see if they need the thread and such. In other words no need to bump a thread up. There are exceptions, however. You may multi-post in the FanFiction section, and in your Journal. Also, in the Rules/Announcements forum, Staff may multi-post. In the case you use a device that limits the amount you type, just say it in your post, or let Staff know. This rule is to make things less annoying to read.

3) Swearing:This one I am a little more strict with. We do have younger users on this site, so keep the language out of here. However, less severe words like "damn" or "hell" may be used in RP's. This does not mean you can use it every other line in an RP post. If you use any other swear words, you will be banned, so don't do it.

Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden March 7th 2013, 7:22 pm

4) Chatspeak/Text talk: This seems to be one people have difficulty following. Don't use it at all, as it makes you look much less intelligent than you actually are. So don't use letters like 'u' to represent the word 'you', or 'L8r' to represent the word 'later'. Save that for an actual text message, on an actual phone. However, there are acronyms that you may use to represent words, like WTF
Other than that, please type your words out fully.

5)Mini-Modding: Please do not moderate at any given time, on the actual site, if you are not an Admin, SuperMod, or Moderator. We have these Staff positions for a reason, and that's to prevent chaos between users who start fights between one another over the rules. This means Artists, ChatMods, and Normal users may NOT mod the site.

Raiden
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down